Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, Monday, How Are You?

Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?

This is an easy one to answer.  I would rather spend my life without a significant other.  To be in a committed relationship with someone you struggle with daily is draining, both emotionally and physically.  I am lucky enough to be in a great relationship and I know how fortunate I am.

Every relationship has difficult times, anyone IN a relationship can contest to that.  Do you not find it tiring when you are in one of those patches?  Can you picture yourself doing it everyday?  How exhausting it must be. 

Anyhoo!  Just one more thing you are blessed to know about me!

It's noon here right now....the sun and blue sky are just starting to show themselves.  It's cold and windy though. 1degree right now!  I have decided that as I get older, I like winter and the cold less and less.

I keep hoping that every winter will be different and I will find a new-found love for it, but NOPE!

To think, I lived in the Yukon for 2 years and LOVED it, even the winter and would love to live there again.  I'm an odd duck!

1 comment:

  1. You know.... it only gets down to like.... the 30's/40's in Florida, even in the middle of winter..... ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete