Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Men Have "Movember", Bloggers Have NaBloPoMo!

What the heck is NaBloPoMo right?  It stands for National Blog Posting Month.

I have a friend  who has participated in the past, but I never have.  Also thanks to her for this blog post....I kinda copied what she had to get started...hope there is no copy-right infringement!

I felt this blog is a bit neglected and needs a reason for attention, so here you go!

Enjoy the month to come and if you blog....why not join in!

                      

1 comment:

  1. WOOT! Welcome along my friend. No copy right issue on my end.... I do use pics of your children in my posts so all is good :)
    Good luck with posting. Just plan ahead and have some ready for when you are rushed or have writers cramp :)
    Also, this page might help you with some ideas
    http://www.blogher.com/nablopomo-november-2012-prompts?from=bhspinner

    ReplyDelete