Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wear Sunscreen

I've been going over some old songs lately to add to my I Pod.  I came across The Sunscreen Song.  Anyone else remember this song?

It came out just after I graduated high school and it's been 14 years.

I listened to the lyrics and I must tell you, it's all very good advice.  They always say hindsight is 20/20.  It's so true!  If you think back 14 years to the problems you had, you will realize they were probably pretty trivial.   

Listen to the song and read the words, tell me they are not 100% true!!

 



 


1 comment:

  1. Yeah..... that was the theme for my middle school graduation. (Sorry to date you like that miss Amy!!) I was never a fan of the song-part of it, but the lyrics were nice. What a nice trip down memory lane! :)

    ReplyDelete