Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Would You Rather.....? Round # 1

I needed a few ideas for a blog post and I thought...what better way then to search the net and then play a game of:

Would You Rather....?


Go way back in time and meet your ancestors
(pre 1800's)

OR



Go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren
(post 2200)

 For me, this was pretty easy, I would pick the future.   While it would be fascinating to see exactly who I came from and get some insight as to helped make me...me, I could research that if I was truly interested.  But I would be so curious to see what future "Amy & Brian's" are like.  Plus, let's not forget all the other things you could find out by going into the future.

Which would you pick and why?

Go to http://www.rrrather.com/ for more questions

1 comment:

  1. I'd go back into the past. But I would abandon the search for my ancestors and go try to seduce a king and throw a kingdom into turmoil. Because, why not?! lol :-D

    ReplyDelete