Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Husband, My Hero ~ Kinda Sorta

My husband is so gallant.  Abby and I were falling off a bridge the other day, and he reached out to grab us before we plummeted to the depths beyond!

How cool right?!?

NOT!!

Particularily if he is just dreaming the scenario and grabs you in the middle of the night and wakes you out of a dead sleep!

This is what happened at 2:30 a.m Wednesday morning. All I remember is being startled away and saying

"Geez Honey, what the HELL are you doing!?!"

"I'm sooo sorry!  Are you alright?"

And then we went back to sleep.

My husband, the ever loving hero!  But please honey, unless it's a real bridge I am falling off, just let me go!

On the bright side:  At least he wasn't PUSHING me off the bridge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment