Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Quick Weekend Update

This weekend was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L long weekend in Ontario.  If you asked Hayden, the reason for the long weekend is because it's the Queen's birthday and she was nice enough to let us have the day off to celebrate.  Not bad for a 5 year old!

Here is just a quick photo run-down of some of the things we did this weekend (aside from a campfire and fireworks Saturday).

First off, a couple of gardening updates

Plantar Boxes beside garage door

My dresser all planted...I haven't done that in a couple of years

Pinterest Idea full of Hens and Chicks
This is the family edition of chalk outlines

DADDY

Abby & Hayden (with the sword)

Mommy
I have NO idea why Hayden drew that little "decoration" between the legs of my outline
Mine is the only PERVERTED one in the whole bunch!
 So there you go!  That is just a bit of what we got up to this long weekend!  Hope everyone else's was just as enjoyable and relaxing!

2 comments:

  1. Really, Amy... Even I know that you really ARE the only perverted one in the whole bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri! Don't reveal my secrets! Plus, I don't make then nearly as public as the driveway!

      Delete