Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Story Time

Almost every night before bed is story time for Hayden.  I am sure this is a common occurrence in every house that has children. If you have children and it is not part of your bedtime routine, I suggest you try it.  A book only takes about 2-3 minutes to read and it's great to see the "light" come on as they get older and start figuring out the plot line.

Tonight I read one of my favorite books we have to Hayden.  I picked it up through his book order last year. 

This is my recommended read if you have kids (Heck, it's even fun to read as an adult) Or if you are looking for a great book for a gift, consider this one.  The colours and pictures are great.  Hayden even helps me read it!
Down by the Cool of the Pool
Photo Courtesy of Amazon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment